Website Manager and Office Assistant - Rocky
Mountain Goat Media Inc.
Last Updated: October, 2017
Wage: Negotiable based on experience.
Hours: Starting November 08, 2017, 5-7 hours per week on Thursdays (with the opportunity to expand).
· The ideal candidate will have experience in WordPress management and design, customer service, and handling office duties using computer software.
· Experience in sales and comfort with cold-calling are assets.
· Outstanding PC computer skills.
· Proficiency with WordPress and social media.
· Driver’s License.
· Excellent grammar and spelling.
We are looking for a part-time Website Manager and Office Assistant to help the Goat reach the next level online and in its downtown office.
· Manage the Goat website, Facebook page and Twitter profile with (scheduled) daily updates.
· Handle invoicing and payments for walk-in or call-in customers.
· Respond to customer concerns and inquiries.
· Create and update records.
· Call customers to update/renew ads or events.
· Tidy the office when needed.
How to apply:
Please send your cover letter, resume and at least 2 professional references/reference letters to the attention of Laura Keil at