TIME: 6:00 to 10:00pm
LOCATION: TO BE CONFIRMED (VALEMOUNT)
COST: $85.00 plus GST
The primary objective of this course is to provide participants with the skills necessary to protect their health and safety when working with, or in proximity to, WHMIS-controlled products. Upon sucessful completion of this course, student will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of WHMIS in protecting the health and safety of all workplace parties.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of all workplace parties in relation to WHMIS education.
- Recognize and interpret product labels
- Identify hazard symbols
- Know what types of information are found on Material Data Safety Sheets
- Know the WHMIS exemptions and restricted applications.